Thursday 8 March 2012

Being Thankful

Today is the day I am thankful for

1. My God - that He rescued me from my life of depravity & sin, gave me the gift of eternal life that came at such a high cost, and that I may continue rest assure in his providence and plan.

2. My wife who has been a pillar of support, soul mate, life companion, and fellow adventurer!

3. My 3 kids, who although are growing up too fast, remain my pride and main ministry in life.

4. the health of my family - how blessed that we are all able and fit!

5. Opportunity to be in Indonesia again - although Jakarta was not what I had in mind before, but we're starting to get used to it. Knowing the language has been a big bonus.

6. Church - we love being part of All Saints - the people are warm, teaching faithful, a place where we can fellowship and serve in;

7. Our place to stay - that we have a roof over our head.

8. STB-ACS - where my kids go to school. They have adjusted well to the system, and made new friends, and at least have a decent education standard.

9. My job, which allows to continue being here

10. Car - use of a car, where my kids can safely go to school and back.

11. Coffee - my favorite beverage of all!


12. My hobby - which is....... photography! (in case no one noticed).

Psalm 118:24

This is the day that the Lord has made;
    let us rejoice and be glad in it.

No comments: